Access Physicians works with outpatient clinics to build customized telemedicine programs that bring specialists to your patients to meet the quality, care, and financial goals you establish.
Our board-certified/board-eligible specialists work with your on-site clinicians to deliver coordinated, integrated care. Clinics have known, dedicated specialist(s) who work with your teams and are accountable to your facility’s goals.
How it Works
- Primary care provider refers patients to the telemedicine specialist
- Telemedicine clinic team schedules the appointment
- Patient comes to regular clinic for the scheduled appointment
- Telemedicine visits utilize hospital/clinic EMR for documentation
- Half day per month minimum, no maximum
Benefits of an Access Physicians Outpatient Telemedicine Program
- Chronic care management
- Initial & follow up visits
- Post-hospital discharge clinic; reduce preventable readmissions/penalties
- Serve more patients locally and stop losing patient volume to larger health systems.
- Offer a wider range of services than would be possible if in-person physicians had to be recruited and retained
- Support on-site medical staff with consultative expertise