Access Physicians’ maternal-fetal medicine program supports maternity providers to:
- Reduce unnecessary transfers.
- Increase number of local deliveries.
- Improve perinatal and maternal outcomes.
Our inpatient MFM programs have reduced transfers of pregnant women by 30 percent and increased the number of deliveries at the local hospital.
Our outpatient programs keep more than 90 percent of expectant families in their local communities for delivery.
We provide 24/7 inpatient coverage including antepartum rounding and ultrasound interpretation. No other private group or organization in the country offers this unparalleled level of MFM care.
With the Access Physicians’ MFM program, hospitals can achieve a Level III Maternal Level of Care designation.
Our MFM teams helps with transitions of care from inpatient to outpatient care settings. We also provide continuity of care through outpatient tele-MFM clinics, which ensures very few patients have to leave their local hospital system for ob/gyn-related care. When taking on interpretation of all ultrasound exams at a community obstetrics practice, our MFM team consistently demonstrated detection of abnormalities in 7-9 percent of scans deemed “normal”.
Contact Us For More Information
More From Our Blog
- Tele-Maternal-Fetal Medicine Brings Clarity to Ultrasound Interpretation
- Tele-Maternal-Fetal Medicine (Tele-MFM): Putting the Patient and Her Community at the Center
- Dr. Paulgun Sulur Finds Fulfillment and Balance in Telemedicine
- Interview: Access Physicians deep-dive features nuances of telemedicine and running a start-up amid covid-19
- WFAA: Dallas doctor treating coronavirus patients in the Rio Grande Valley without leaving home