Access Physicians’ maternal-fetal medicine program supports obstetrics and family practice medical staff providing perinatal care to:
- Reduce unnecessary transfers.
- Increase number of local deliveries.
- Improve perinatal and maternal outcomes.
We provide 24/7 inpatient coverage including antepartum rounding and ultrasound interpretation. No other private group or organization in the country offers this unparalleled level of MFM care.
With the Access Physicians’ MFM program, hospitals can achieve a Level III Maternal Level of Care designation.
Our MFM teams helps with transitions of care from inpatient to outpatient care settings. We also provide continuity of care through outpatient tele-MFM clinics, which ensures very few patients have to leave their local hospital system for ob/gyn-related care. When taking on interpretation of all ultrasound exams at a community obstetrics practice, our MFM team consistently demonstrated detection of abnormalities in 7-9 percent of scans deemed “normal”.
Contact Us For More Information
Learn more about a great opportunity to examine the impact of maternal-fetal telemedicine on perinatal outcomes in this nationwide study. Click here.
More From Our Blog
- News Release: Renowned Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist Joins Access Physicians Telemedicine Group
- Interview: Access Physicians deep-dive features nuances of telemedicine and running a start-up amid covid-19
- WFAA: Dallas doctor treating coronavirus patients in the Rio Grande Valley without leaving home
- The Pundits Are Wrong About This Being Telemedicine’s Moment (originally published on Medium March 30, 2020)