Access Physicians’ maternal-fetal medicine program supports maternity providers to:
- Reduce unnecessary transfers.
- Increase number of local deliveries.
- Improve perinatal and maternal outcomes.
Our inpatient MFM programs have reduced transfers of pregnant women by 30 percent and increased the number of deliveries at the local hospital.
Our outpatient programs keep more than 90 percent of expectant families in their local communities for delivery.
We provide 24/7 inpatient coverage including antepartum rounding and ultrasound interpretation. No other private group or organization in the country offers this unparalleled level of MFM care.
With the Access Physicians’ MFM program, hospitals can achieve a Level III Maternal Level of Care designation.
Our MFM teams helps with transitions of care from inpatient to outpatient care settings. We also provide continuity of care through outpatient tele-MFM clinics, which ensures very few patients have to leave their local hospital system for ob/gyn-related care. When taking on interpretation of all ultrasound exams at a community obstetrics practice, our MFM team consistently demonstrated detection of abnormalities in 7-9 percent of scans deemed “normal”.
Contact Us For More Information
More From Our Blog
- SOC Telemed and Ob Hospitalist Group Announce Nationwide Partnership
- Tele-Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists | Megan Brown
- Specialty Telemedicine: Today’s Solution for the Physician Shortage
- Access Physicians maternal-fetal medicine team publishes new research on impact of MFM tele-ultrasound program on diagnostic accuracy of fetal anomalies
- Access Physicians Gives Dr. Sina Haeri the Opportunity to Innovate in the Service of Better Care for Pregnant Women
- Video: How Access Physicians Brings Clinical Excellence to Telemedicine
- Video: Measuring Telemedicine Programs’ Impact
- Video: Building Telemedicine Programs to Deliver Exceptional Care
- Video: Advancing physician satisfaction
- Video: Pursuing Clinical Outcomes and Financial Sustainability