Our hospitalist services consist of telemedicine and hybrid programs for both daytime and nighttime coverage.
Access Physicians’ hospitalists are board-certified or board-eligible in internal medicine and currently work with more than 100 hospitals across the country. Our hospitalists manage all aspects of an inpatient’s care and are hospitals’ partners in directing hospital utilization to optimize outcomes and quality.
Hospitals can achieve:
- Enhanced emergency department throughput
- Decreased number of unnecessary transfers
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Reduced length of stay
- Improved case mix index
- Increased number of procedures performed locally
- Increased timeliness of care
- Reduced care delivery costs
- Physician availability within minutes 24 hours a day