Clinical excellence through telemedicine.
Systematically improving patient care through a unique combination
of clinical workflows, world-class physicians, and superior technology.
Timely access to a quality physician for every person in need.
Tenacity | Integrity | Vision | Excellence | Kindness
Our vision is to be the gold standard for virtual physician care. We reconstruct the care experience to create new expectations for clinical excellence, customer service, and financial sustainability.
More Than Technology.
Access Physicians knows that telemedicine today means more than delivering care through technology. To our hospital partners, it’s about more than a high-definition digital display. It’s about more than the camera’s specs. It’s about delivering the best experience for patients, physicians, and nurses. Delivering world-class care with better outcomes and ROI.
Access Physicians designs telemedicine programs based on each hospital’s needs, helping small rural hospitals keep patients closer to home with access to world class physicians, and providing larger health systems with specialty physician capacity where it’s needed most.
Workflow and Team Integration
Delivering great care for patients means providing seamless systems for providers. From physicians to nurses, we improve satisfaction by prioritizing specialist accessibility and application of bedside manner through the computer screen. Our unique process cultivates an interpersonal co-working relationship between online and on-site providers that benefits patient outcomes and provider satisfaction.
With a decade of experience building a robust telemedicine program, our team serves hospitals and health care systems of all types and sizes.
Our Accomplishments and Achievements
- Founders launched 100% in-person coverage House Doctors and Rural Hospitalist Program.
- Launched first 100% telemedicine-managed ICU in Texas with telepulmonary and critical care.
- Access Physicians founded.
- Launched teleprimary care clinic and teleneurology programs. Complete the first Access Cart; began Program Practice and 24/7 technical support.
- Launched the first wireless, cart-based telemedicine LTACH program in the U.S.
- Founded multispecialty telemedicine clinic and telehospitalist program.
- Introduced first telemedicine curriculum in the U.S. within an ACGME-accredited (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) residency program.
- Named Dallas-Fort Worth Top 100 Workplaces.
- Nominated by Kindred Healthcare for Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council Physicians of the Year.
- Launched the first urgent care telemedicine program for summer camps in the U.S.
- Endorsed by the Texas Hospital Association for telemedicine.
- Endorsed by TMSI, a division of the Texas Organization of Rural and Community Hospitals for telemedicine.
- Secured $9.3M in a Series A round from Health Enterprise Partners (HEP).
- Endorsed by the Iowa Hospital Association for telemedicine.